venerdì 10 luglio 2009

Is my life-The Masquerade

foto di Anais Sapphire prima dell apertura del Masquerade

is my life by sacha

to dream is natural
to live all what you have, is natural
so why dont live a dream?
so why dont take what the life gives to us
and use it in a good way?

Is a wrong supposition that we need to be sacrified to the pain
We can use all to feel better if we are feeling bad.
or to live twice instead of one if we already are feeling good.

that's why i went to Masquerade.
It was great.
My mask, cause we always wear our mask isnt'it?, my black coath....a wonderful music
anonymus skins around, anonymus lips on my lips, my hands sliding slow on the silk of a beautiful masked lady's lingerie.
And when the sun went out i did not feel better,or badder , i toke my mask off
seeing my face again .
Now im waiting for the next week,im waiting the smell of desire
the sound of mistery, the sound of my heart .
Cause i never place a mask on it.
It was a wonderful evening.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento